| GENERAL SURGICAL SERVICES |
- Appointed Consultant Surgeon in 1992, specialising in General and Colorectal surgery & Laparoscopic and Endoscopic procedures at the Great Western Hospital Swindon & Marlborough Foundation Trust and at The Ridgeway Hospital, Wroughton, Swindon.
- Providing general and specialty surgical services to patients in North Wiltshire.
- Qualified in Birmingham 1979. Higher Surgical training at the Professorial Surgical Units in Newcastle upon Tyne, Manchester and at the University of Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
- Legal qualifications of LLB and LLM and able to provided expert medico-legal reports.
- Past Visiting Fellow Cranfield University Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Member of the UK Surgical Faculty and Visiting Professor, St Georges Medical School, Grenada.
- Member of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Member of the British Association of Surgical Oncologists.
- Examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons Intercollegiate MRCS examination and the Intercollegiate Specialty Examination Board.
- Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer in Surgery University of Oxford.